Wednesday 28 September 2016

How to make a horror film - example for trailer


From the above Prezi presentation which I have summed down to the important parts, I have learnt that when focusing on the Horror genre you need to make sure the villain is the main focus. This then can mean that the trailer can be good or really bad depending on how scary this villain really is. Also when having a Horror there needs to be long takes for a scene to be able to build tension before seeing the villain, otherwise it can be boring and not make the audience scared enough. In addition, this is what I am mostly trying to aim towards and these key ideas is what I will keep in mind as I feel as though for my trailer the genre will be a horror.

I have paraphrased the above information from http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Horror-Film as it will help me with how to get a Horror film look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment