Friday 30 September 2016

Brief history of Horror films throughout the years

The History of Horror from FilmmakerIQ.com on Vimeo.

Above the man on this talks about the different films that are made and the Industries that are involved in created each film as well, this is very helpful as it gives me a little background information of how Horror films have been made throughout the years. It also shows how much Horror films have changed throughout the years and this genre has had an extremely low budget as well, most films in the 1940's used shadows instead of make up and special effects as this creates a scary atmosphere. I feel as though I could use shadows in my film as I haven't got a large budget either, so doing this idea will give it a horror edge and this idea is effective in showing a dark atmosphere and something terrifying is going to happen to the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment