Monday 26 September 2016

How to Develop a great story





Above I have used an app called CamScanner, to allow me to use this information to help me with how to develop a story for my Media work. From this information I have found out that it needs to engage the audience and audiences want to have connections with the character with the characters. Also from this book it says that there needs to be a lot of research into the genre, otherwise there won't be a clear plot that is organised and because I am doing a trailer it still needs to flow and have a clear identity so by doing this the audience can then fall in love with it leading to popularity.

Reference of book: Digital Filmmaking Handbook by Mark Brindle, Foreword by Chris Jones, publish date 28/02/2013 and pages 120 - 121

No comments:

Post a Comment