Saturday 4 February 2017

research and planning mark scheme


From the above research and planning mark scheme I have already got:
  1. planning and research in detail and evident on my blog
  2. Research on similar products and a potential target audience is evident on my blog
  3. I have created shot lists for each specific day of filming, layout of my ancillary poster but need to have a layout for my magazine, scripting and storyboarding is up to date
  4. I have excellent organisation of actors, locations, costumes and props that are used throughout the filming
  5. I definitely to have excellent time management
  6. Used digital technology and ICT in some presentations, might need to use even more
  7. I have used communication skills
  8. I have made sure that there is care when presenting my research and planning as well


No comments:

Post a Comment