Thursday 9 February 2017

Peer assessment from teacher


From the above self assessment I have found out from discussing how far I have come with my coursework the improvements that need to be made are making the trailer a bit more creative, however from previous experience if I did something more creative then I won't be able to get the important characters accurately in focus and that is why I have maybe gone for more simpler shots this year. As well as this another Improvement is to add fades and quick flashes to help the whole trailer run smoothly, while at the same time integrating production companies and reviews within the trailer. Finally for my film poster it is really high quality and nearly finished, however I need to now focus more on my magazine and use a different image within it because it doesn't look as professional at the moment. Instead I will add the main antagonist characters face as the front magazine cover to then make it feel and look more like a magazine and creates enigmas towards what might be written in the magazine if created.


No comments:

Post a Comment