Thursday 19 January 2017

Editing the poster using different effects


Above I used the exact same colour from the cross in the my girl text, this then allows the whole poster to be colour coordinated with red and black. Also by having the cross effect at the bottom can help the audience create ideas towards why this may be important because it does link really well with what happens in the trailer and what might even happen in the film, if it was created.


Above I have contrasted with the brightness to overlap the image to show both together by lightening the brightness to create a double exposure effect with both images, which was my aim from the start.




I wanted to change the effect of the cross to help make it stand out with a plastic effect to make it look a lot like blood, which links in well with the antagonist character who murders many people because of his mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment