Wednesday 9 November 2016

Call Sheet examples


From looking at the above website about how to do a call sheet it is important to know how to get to and from the setting and location, what time everyone needs to be there for, who might need to be there and how to contact these people and what the preparations they will need in terms of clothing, equipment etc. (mise-en-scene). Also the things that need to be separate from this is having a risk assessment, shooting schedules, scripts, in depth travel and accommodation information. To do this I will have to explain these in more depth on a massive document file, however the call sheet will be all the crew and cast and there doesn't need to be a lot of massive detail in this and I will make sure that I keep this in mind for when I get towards my planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment