Friday 14 October 2016

Industry regulations for a film

Used the above information from my AS coursework as it is relevant to help me give an age group for the audience I am wanting to aim my trailer at, at a later date I will identify specifically what audience I am going to aim my trailer at.


Downloading classification study - audience feedback from a secondary source:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/sites/default/files/attachments/Downloading%20classification%20study_0.pdf
From the above link I have discovered that many audiences don't watch something if it hasn't been approved with the specific age group that have been approved to watch it, and this helps me to discover how people choose what film they want to look at and how it may be syntactically packaged determines whether the person wants to buy it or not. Also this data is right as it uses the adults who are concerned about the age rating and doesn't talk about the youngsters who illegally download or don't care what the age of the film is, so really they haven't asked the most important age group which are mostly teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment